Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do I have to take the written and signs test again to get my license?

I took Driver's Ed and have had my permit for almost four years now (couldn't get my license because of medical issues). I am over 18 now and was wondering if I needed to take the written and signs test again in order to get my license.

I can't find any information through the NC DMV website because most people over 18 do not already have a permit and are required to take those tests.



Thanks and happy holidays!Do I have to take the written and signs test again to get my license?
No, for the most part just the driving test to get the license, provided that your permit has not expired yetDo I have to take the written and signs test again to get my license?
If you have your permit, all that's left to do is get your license. The test involves driving only, there is no written test.Do I have to take the written and signs test again to get my license?
If your permit has not expired yet, you are good.
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment