Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who knows the driving route in Charlotte,NC?

I had my permit for a while know and I'm ready to get my drivers license in a couple of days and I am going to the DMV on Brookshire Blvd. Does anyone know the driving route that they will do? If u have been there before and also, will I have to answer questions like when you go and get your permit.?



~ThAnKs~Who knows the driving route in Charlotte,NC?
but if you knew the routing wouldn't that be CHEATING? also what

if there is more then one route? most examiners can chose which way to go

they might have a dozen ways.Who knows the driving route in Charlotte,NC?
Only a few people know the routes that they will pick. God and the examiners themselves.Who knows the driving route in Charlotte,NC?
well i can give you an idea roads may get tricky so its best to know all the roads regardless of where your at in Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment