Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where to pay a ticket in charlotte nc?

I got a ticket about a year ago, i forgot all about it and now my drivers license is suspended. I live in charlotte, and have no idea where to go to pay a ticket, I looked online and cannot find where to find out how much I owe, and where to pay? do i just pay at the dmv? I want to take care of this asap, this is my first and only ticket ever. also if I get pulled over without it now will i go to jail?Where to pay a ticket in charlotte nc?
NC



Contact the Charlotte Traffic Court at 704 - 686 - 0400 to find out your fine, court cost and any associated late charges. Get their location and go pay the fine. Take your receipt to the DMV as proof all legal matters are settled. Pay the reinstatement fee and obtain your license. Driving without a license is a Class 2 misdemeanor and you are subject to fine and.or jail at the discretion of the judge.Where to pay a ticket in charlotte nc?
Type in your internet search bar the question, "where to pay a ticket in charlotte nc" and you shall be answered.

As for your second question, that depends on the police officers decision. A police office can take you to jail for even the smallest traffic violation if they choose too. Afterall, when your are in violation your are breaking the law. Most likely they won't take you to jail unless you give them a hard time.
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment