Thursday, January 12, 2012

Will the DMV take away your license or learners if you drop out of school at 16?

I'm going to drop out of school next year, then go and get my GED, but I don't want to lose my license. I live in NCWill the DMV take away your license or learners if you drop out of school at 16?
I don't know about NC, but in WV if you're under 18 and not enrolled in school, you can't drive. I'm pretty sure NC is the same way. Besides, why drop out? You've been going all these years, why not last it out a little longer? Most employers will take a diploma over a GED. You're better off staying in school.
That has nothing to do with your education... so no.Will the DMV take away your license or learners if you drop out of school at 16?
Sorry don't live in NC but here in Mass they can't take away your permit or license unless you commit a driving offense.
not if your going to get your GED then they shouldnt.Will the DMV take away your license or learners if you drop out of school at 16?
Where I live they will, so I am assuming it depends on where you live. They will return it to you when you turn 18.
i dont know, but it seems like a good idea to me. it can give kids the incentive to finish school. why would you want to drop out anyway? thats a very dumb thing to do.
They should, you shouldn't have the privilege of driving without a high school diploma. **** GED shouldn't be allowed to get one unless you cant go back to HS.
GED??? Oh!!!! Ghetto Education Diploma!!! hahahahahah
In that case....YES! they will deny your driving privliges immediately. Stay in school, and make the best of it. Get your education. It's better than a GED. Unless, of course, you're going straight to Community college to start your post high education. Good Luck!
They sure as Hell would where I live.



If they don't, I assure you your insurance will go through the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment