Thursday, January 19, 2012

NC drivers test?

at one time i found a website that posted questions and answers for the NC drivers test. It was not the DMV site, it was one someone started so people could pass because they ask such crazy questions. Anyone know what site it was???NC drivers test?
. I live in Raleigh, but don't recall the written test. I doubt if they try to 'trick' you. This site looks good @ http://www.jaytomlin.com/NCDMV/2006/09/s鈥?/a> ; The link below is the DMV site, but it's worth looking at %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; .NC drivers test?
I think if you study you will pass the test with flying colors. they have different tests. I took the test in NC when I moved from PA. passed it-no problems- just read the question carefully-
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment