Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I get my state ID # if I've lost my ID card?

My wallet has been stolen(by gunpoint, mind you) and I have no forms of Identification. I had a North Carolina ID (not license), social security card, and credit cards. I've put a stop on my credit cards already. The NC DMV has a website where I can get a replacement ID card online and have it mailed to me (as I am currently in another state). I know all the info they need from me EXCEPT my ID number. I tried calling, but they said I would have to come in person and I 100% cannot. Even if I could, they say they need my SS card which I don't have either. I have no money and no ID and can't get home w/out one. I know the address, social and everything else from my ID. Is there any other way to obtain that number? Help!!How can I get my state ID # if I've lost my ID card?
You have to go to the police and get a police report saying your ID was stolen... you'll still need your birth certificate, which you can get by writing to the hospital where you were born. You will need to show up in person to get your new ID.How can I get my state ID # if I've lost my ID card?
check this link its good





http://datentryworksworkathomeobs.blogspot.com/







.

No comments:

Post a Comment