Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stupid DMV revoked my license just because i had to remove myself from high school to get into another school?

in order for me to attend the military school i want to attend you must first remove yourself from high school. today, i received a letter from DMV stating that my license has been revoked because i removed myself from high school. In the state of NC how can i get this fixed? is there something i can do like an appeal or something? please help me and no smart *** answers please i just want to get this fixed because i need to have my car for workStupid DMV revoked my license just because i had to remove myself from high school to get into another school?
Ask the NC DMV. They are the only ones who would know for certain.
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment