Thursday, January 19, 2012

I bought a car today and the the guy gave me the title...but he had already signed the back?

he had already signed the back from when he bought it, where do i sign and how do i get this processed at the registration/dmv (NC)I bought a car today and the the guy gave me the title...but he had already signed the back?
just check the dmvI bought a car today and the the guy gave me the title...but he had already signed the back?
sir must important thing is you must have car insurance before getting any vehicle.you can visit counselor near by your side or if you want get more information about insurance just visit



yourinsurancetips.blogspot.com

thanks and best of luckI bought a car today and the the guy gave me the title...but he had already signed the back?
just go to the registration/dmv (NC).they will sort it out
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment