Sunday, January 8, 2012

How can I get my licence back in NC!?

I have a revoked license for speeding in NC. I HAVE TO DRIVE FOR WORK AND MY SON TO GET TO SCHOOL! Had a limited but the DMV revoked it one month later... Now I have been stopped (license checks, etc) 2 times and had my suspension pushed back another 2 years! What can I do? I HAVE TO DRIVE! And the more times I get stopped no matter the reason the longer my suspension is...|||This is from the NC DOT:





In cases like the above, the DMV may suspend your driving privilege as soon as it receives the conviction report from the court. If your driving privilege is revoked, you may have the right to a hearing in the judicial district where you reside. To request a hearing, call or write to the DMV in Raleigh. You will be notified by mail of the time and place for the hearing. At the hearing you may state any facts that you think should entitle you to driving privileges or to a reduction of the suspension period.





If you believe your driving privilege should not have been taken and the hearing gives you no help, you may appeal the DMV's decision within thirty (30) days to the Superior Court of the county where you live. The court will review your case to see if there were proper grounds for taking your driving privilege.





See site below for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment